Author Topic: Photo compilation  (Read 1797 times)

kartjockey

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Photo compilation
« on: March 18, 2018, 04:15:49 AM »
I think most or all of these photos came from Wollards' auction.  I had bought a Lot # of just a bunch of photos that were collected into a large brown envelope.  Many of the photos were used in the publication of his book and therefore you may recall seeing one or two of these. The photos he used in the book were marked on the back with the page number they would appear on in his book.  I see our "ol' friend Gazeppi" is sporting a 1956 plate.  So maybe that it is an indication of the year of his truck. Also, on the back of photo of the yellow truck and the surrounding wealth of parts was written 'note-J motor'.  Might be the one right in the middle in the photo.  Looks as if everything was laid out to display it for sale.   

kartjockey

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Photo compilation
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 04:17:36 AM »
One more of Ole Gazeppi!

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 06:10:58 AM »
Awesome pictures Tom.  That blue truck is also a later model, as noted by the inside brakes.
Rick

Vince

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 07:41:18 AM »
That second photo appears to be the truck Bill Erickson restored. Thanks for posting. Vince

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 08:13:24 AM »
That second photo appears to be the truck Bill Erickson restored. Thanks for posting. Vince

No doubt that is your bike Vince. Bill does awesome work!
Rick