Author Topic: Short Intro  (Read 1730 times)

OEM

• View Profile
    • Email
Short Intro
« on: March 03, 2012, 04:24:32 PM »
I'm new to Simplex but have restored Bultaco's and Honda.  I bought a 52 Simplex on Craigslist and will pick up in two weeks.  I appreciate access to this site and have read most of the posts ...look forward to buying XL Tshirts, seeking advise and helping support the site.  (By the way, I am 74 ...do I win old guy award?)

OEM   (Wallace Kemp)
Cedar Creek Lake, TX

Mike Sal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Short Intro
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 05:45:47 PM »
Welcome to the club Wallace.  Not sure if we've considered an "Old Fart" award yet, but I'm sure your just like me when you look in the mirror & think "where'd that old guy come from????"  Inside every old person, there is a young person who's wondering "what the h*ll happened??".

Did you find your simplex in Texas?  How complete is it?  Once you have it home you'll have to post some pictures.

I'll add you to the list for a shirt.
Mike Sal

mywaymfg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 05:56:45 PM »
Welcome Wallace , I might be the young guy around here at 40 . Anyway I am also a new member and am having a lot of fun interacting with guys that have the same interests.
Jeremy c.

Dominic DiMarko

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 08:06:47 PM »
Hi Wallace! Brand new here myself. Great bunch of guys. Started answerin' questions even before I started askin' 'em. I'm a little younger than you, but I still fall into the old fart category.

Dominic
Portland. OR

aquaelvis

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 01:42:00 PM »
Welcome! Pretty new here myself and don't know much yet, but learned a ton since I got here!

MYWAY-
I might be the young guy around here at 40
I think we are tied, just hit 40 myself.
Want to buy; old motorbikes, old gas pumps too!