Author Topic: Howdy from the Texas Hill Country  (Read 2974 times)

kartjockey

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Howdy from the Texas Hill Country
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2019, 05:17:24 PM »
It appears to be a captured frame number that was sold on Ebay back in 2012.  In or from Michigan. Well documented frame numbers help to substantiate other numbers and offer great accuracy to the list.  So it looks like your number may have been observed through Ebay at the time of sales and then captured in the registry.

DustyGold

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2019, 09:55:13 AM »
Post a closer picture of the idler  pulley.  It looks like an incorrect spring on it.  The spring should be the same as the transmission hanger spring.

I have been trying for days to upload some other photos I have concerning this bike. I don't have any idea why I was able to post the first few pictures above & now I can't post anymore. I even down loaded Photoshop & resized the "new" photo(s). Lastly, I tried uploading a photo or 2 of the photos I initially posted above. I am not able to upload one of those either.  Does anyone have an idea what might be  causing this issue. The photos above were the first I have ever posted on a social media, so I am NOT very savvy concerning this sort of thing. Thanks

pd

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2019, 10:46:49 AM »
Rick should be able to rectify the problem .

Pete . :)
Goes around , Comes around . :)

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2019, 10:54:42 AM »
test
Rick

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2019, 10:57:25 AM »
Well, my test worked, so I would guess you file size is too large.  Each photo can not exceed 1500kb in size.  Email them to me and I will resize them for you.

Simplexservicycle@gmail.com
Rick

DustyGold

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2019, 04:43:33 PM »
Well, my test worked, so I would guess you file size is too large.  Each photo can not exceed 1500kb in size.  Email them to me and I will resize them for you.

I appreciate that. But for now, I think I will try to keep learning this new Photoshop app as time allows. I would like to periodically be able to post photos on the web. Like there is a first generation Camaro site I've gone to for years. I haven't ever posted anything there either because I didn't know how. If I can't figure it out, I will email the photos. But this is Monday night, so Mike Wolf & Frank Fritz are supposed to come by & take me out picking somewhere, as they do most every week. Thanks  ;)

pd

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2019, 05:46:10 PM »

I appreciate that. But for now, I think I will try to keep learning this new Photoshop app as time allows. I would like to periodically be able to post photos on the web. Like there is a first generation Camaro site I've gone to for years. I haven't ever posted anything there either because I didn't know how. If I can't figure it out, I will email the photos. But this is Monday night, so Mike Wolf & Frank Fritz are supposed to come by & take me out picking somewhere, as they do most every week. Thanks  ;)

You might try a hosting site like  : https://postimages.org
It's very easy and simple .

Pete . :)
Goes around , Comes around . :)