Author Topic: compression release?  (Read 2525 times)

60Ramblers

• View Profile
    • Email
compression release?
« on: June 22, 2015, 03:30:06 PM »
I am missing my H motor comperssion release arm/linkage.  Not sure whats soposed to be there but its missing.  The valve is there but nothing to connect it to the cable.  Any one have some pics of one?

Gary S

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: compression release?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 07:01:56 PM »
I am missing my H motor comperssion release arm/linkage.  Not sure whats soposed to be there but its missing.  The valve is there but nothing to connect it to the cable.  Any one have some pics of one?

click on this link ... I think you'll find a picture here.

http://www.simplexservi-cycle.com/index.php?topic=111.0

GaryS
Never post anything on an open forum that you would not say in a crowded elevator.

60Ramblers

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 07:11:51 AM »
Thanks Gary!  Looks like im missing a bunch of brackets.. At least I know what im looking for

Gary S

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 10:45:50 AM »
No Prob... newbe helping newbe... guess all the Ol' Timers are in Portland already (in Mind not Body) LOL

GaryS
Never post anything on an open forum that you would not say in a crowded elevator.

Gary S

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 10:57:08 AM »
Thanks Gary!  Looks like im missing a bunch of brackets.. At least I know what im looking for

goto the manuals section and print out the manual for your bike (H model)... there's a real good "Parts Catalog" there.
That way If/When you call Wayne Mahaffey you can call the parts you're looking for by the proper name/nomenclature or you can refer to a page# and part#... real nice guy and he's all about keeping these bikes on the road!

GaryS

60Ramblers

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 03:39:38 PM »
I printed out the manual and got me a little further.. Ill look again for the "parts catalog"

Gary S

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 06:19:03 PM »
I printed out the manual and got me a little further.. Ill look again for the "parts catalog"

here's the link to the Simplex 125 parts catalog... the last few pages are a list of parts for the earlier models

http://www.simplexservi-cycle.com/index.php?topic=201.0

GaryS
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:24:20 PM by Gary S »

60Ramblers

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 05:17:09 AM »
Perfect!  Thanks again Gary