Author Topic: Truth or Fiction?  (Read 1460 times)

kartjockey

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Truth or Fiction?
« on: September 22, 2014, 12:48:21 PM »
I went to a swap meet here in town over the weekend and had a chat with Frank that runs oldschoolminibike.com(down in southern mi near where bill Marcum lives).  He goes to Portland and it is Merlin that works with him that did the red simplex with the Tecumseh engine on it that I posted pictures of. So while talking with Frank he mentioned that before Wayne left the show he met up with the fiberglass guy and bought a bunch of stuff including some molds.  What say ye?

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Truth or Fiction?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 01:35:20 PM »
I went to a swap meet here in town over the weekend and had a chat with Frank that runs oldschoolminibike.com(down in southern mi near where bill Marcum lives).  He goes to Portland and it is Merlin that works with him that did the red simplex with the Tecumseh engine on it that I posted pictures of. So while talking with Frank he mentioned that before Wayne left the show he met up with the fiberglass guy and bought a bunch of stuff including some molds.  What say ye?
True, Wayne bought all the fiberglass molds from Glenn.  He will have fenders and tanks available in the future.
Rick