Author Topic: Wanted pictures from Portland 2014 for the US Scooter Museum  (Read 1804 times)

Gramps

• View Profile
    • US Scooter Museum
Wanted pictures from Portland 2014 for the US Scooter Museum
« on: August 04, 2014, 10:01:19 AM »
If anyone has pictures from Portland they would like to put on the U S Scooter Museum please send them to
usscooters@cox.net?subject=Portland

Go to this page and check so you don’t waste your time with duplicates.
I have about a 100 on now.
http://usscootermuseum.com/zvmbc_2014.htm

If you do please DO NOT resize or crop them.
Thanks, John
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right,
There's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Wanted pictures from Portland 2014 for the US Scooter Museum
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 10:55:06 AM »
I wish Dick would have come over and introduced himself to us guys from the forum.  Maybe he left really early?  Most of us got there on friday evening and stayed through monday or tuesday.
Rick

Sonrisers

• View Profile
    • www.elegantoakandmore.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 06:27:20 PM »
I just got home, went from Portland straight to Council Bluffs ia for west fair for a 5 day popcorn event then was home for 2 days and then on to Carson for a 3 day rodeo. My wifes computer is on the fritz and she isn't able to load pics in it yet. My pics are all prob what everyone has already seen.

rldebuse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 10:02:16 AM »
I got there Wednesday and left Thursday.  I am the guy who brought the 1940 manual copy for Bob Legron.  I thought the letter from Paul Treen giving the green girl's Simplex bike for a Christmas present, and telling her to spend the $15 she got for her old bike  for a present for her folks was great.

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 10:05:54 AM »
I got there Wednesday and left Thursday.  I am the guy who brought the 1940 manual copy for Bob Legron.  I thought the letter from Paul Treen giving the green girl's Simplex bike for a Christmas present, and telling her to spend the $15 she got for her old bike  for a present for her folks was great.

Maybe next year we can meet up.  That is a problem with the Portland meet, many people come and leave before the meet even starts!
Rick