Author Topic: VMBC would like to say hello  (Read 10115 times)

pd

• View Profile
Re: VMBC would like to say hello
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 08:03:10 PM »
Bill ,

Agreed . It's much better than the previous site . But , it needs active posting members .

Pete . :)
Goes around , Comes around . :)

DarrenC

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 03:33:58 AM »
Hello all,
I just thought I'd stop in and say hi. Hope everyone is good. I thought that the VMBC forum had just died to nothing, well I mean forum traffic is slow and I was wondering if this site was experiencing the same. It looks that way. Maybe it's the weather. It's hard to think of riding a motorbike when the temps outside are below 0!!! Jeez!! What a winter. Thinking positive now. Spring will be here shortly before you know it. The spring magazine should be in your mailbox soon if it hasn't already. This is going to be an exciting year for us. The VMBC banquet will be held on the grounds for the first time ever. Hopefully it will allow many more to attend that just don't have a way to get to Romers. So if you think you might attend please send in your registration asap! That way we can get an idea of attendance. Kaitlyn is going to have a baby soon and her response may be delayed compared to previous years.

The VMBC website was working perfectly vintagemotorbikeclub.org until just yesterday half of the hompage turned up missing. Don't know why. looking into it! Anyway if all looks ok we have a free T-shirt contest going on in the off-topic forum. Check it out for details. 

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 04:44:16 AM »
Hi Darren, it always gets a little slow here from December through April, then we usually get busy again.  With more than 1/2 the country freezing, motorbikes fall to the back burner.  What the hell happened to global warming anyway?  LOL
Rick