Author Topic: damm  (Read 1515 times)

bjm

• View Profile
    • millers powder coating
damm
« on: January 05, 2015, 11:50:46 AM »
since ya all aren't talkin today I thought ild tell a story.

couple years ago we were hosting a Georgia street rod association meeting here at the shop. I had one of our simplexs  sitting on display. well, this older guy(my age) kept looking at the simplex, then walk away for awhile. as I was going by,after one of the many times he was looking, he stopped me and said, see this chipped tooth in the back of my mouth. I said yes??? well I fell off one of these SOB things when I was a kid.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:54:11 AM by bjm »

kartjockey

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: damm
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 01:47:06 PM »
great story!.  I knocked a tooth out while riding a Hodaka Wombat. It had a chrome tank and I used it like a mirror to check out the damages!     great looking coupe! 

kartjockey

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 02:00:44 PM »
By the way,  I used to live in Marietta and also Kennesaw for about ten years. Used to know my way around down there!

HGontheHD

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 04:26:56 PM »
You've been hiding that coupe from me.
I chipped a front tooth trying to ride a sled backwards one winter in Missouri where I'm originally from.
Didn't try that anymore.
Huston
hgonthehd

tprice

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 06:03:37 PM »
I know this is an old thread but read you guys are from Georgia. I worked there on a Pipeline about2009-2010 and met lots of hotrodders from Georgia. I met a guy in Thomson Georgia named Perry that owned an old Gulf station and built cars out of it. I loved Georgia. We laid a 42" line from Port Wentworth to Anderson South Carolina and I had a blast. Met a lot of good people.