Author Topic: Old Koot who loves to work on and restore anything old, animate and inanimate  (Read 1577 times)

bondolero

• View Profile
    • Email
When I was a teenager I owned a Simplex Automatic Scooter and was laughed at by the Cushman kids in town.
I started a Cushman project 10 years ago but was never able to forget my Simplex and eventually the Cushman was sold to pursue another Simplex.
I restore old cars/hot rods and restore antique gas pumps to feed my addiction.  Truthfully I have too few years and too many projects.
I want to purchase a late 50's Servi-cyle Automatic. 
Doesn't have to be museum quality as it will not be a garage queen.  I do prefer a running example or needing some renewal and minor engine repair.  Cosmetics is not a big problem for me, older restorations or patina models are terrific.  I will even consider modified if engine is old and interesting.  Would like to find one where I could drive to inspect and purchase but not a deal killer.

thank you
Larry

pd

• View Profile
Welcome Larry . :)

I hope you find what you want . Keep an eye on Ebay and Craigslist .
Where are you located ?

Pete . :)
Goes around , Comes around . :)

OnaWingandaPrayer

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello Larry and Welcome to the forum family . Best of luck in your search .

bondolero

• View Profile
    • Email
I live in Arizona, east of Phoenix.  Been here for 40 years as a transplant.  I will keep my eyes peeled especially to craigslist, which seems to have more than ebay.l
thanks for the invite.
Larry

bondolero

• View Profile
    • Email
I live in Arizona in the east valley of Phoenix.
thanks for the tips.
Larry