Author Topic: Photo Gallery  (Read 2634 times)

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Photo Gallery
« on: October 14, 2011, 01:17:13 PM »
As asked by a new member, let's get a picture gallery going!

Here's my 3 bikes, the green one is currently being converted into a 3 wheel truck.
Rick

oil-lamp

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Photo Gallery
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 11:53:33 PM »
Good Looking bike you got there. I did the same color for mine. How's the three wheel convert going?

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 04:06:30 AM »
Look under restoration projects for the 3 wheel truck tribute thread.  I have posted most of the progress there.  I hope to have it at the VMBC meet this July.

Rick
Rick

bill marcum

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 07:03:51 AM »
Rick
 Great ideal of a picture gallery. We need a way to post our pictures in one place. So if I wanted to look at your pictures  I could click on you name  under pictures and see your pictures and then if you wanted to add pictures to your gallery you could wih out starting a new post. Just a thought. I do not know how to do it but I bet some one can help us. Bill Marcum 8)

Driver

• someday...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 08:47:30 PM »
Coppermine Photo Gallery can be integrated into a SMF Forum. I believe details are on one or the other respective sites.
jack of all trades, master of none...

bill marcum

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 06:16:55 PM »
This sound like a good web site , it is past my expertize. I am not the administrator of this site eather. I just thought it would be a easier way to see the pictures with out having to click on each one of them  and they would be in one place. Just trying to make a sugestion to make the site more friendly. Bill 8)