Author Topic: Bill Erickson's 3 wheel truck on Ebay  (Read 3818 times)

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bill Erickson's 3 wheel truck on Ebay
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2013, 03:01:43 PM »
Vince, that is quite the display of High Wheel bikes!  Have you taken the simplex for a ride yet?
Rick

Vince

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2013, 03:27:09 PM »
Rick,

Actually I haven't ridden it yet. I spent most of last Saturday getting it registered. I was going to take it out yesterday and realized I didn't have any two stroke oil to mix with the gas. Instead I rode my 57. I'll pick up some oil this week and my plan is to take it out next weekend for it maiden run.

I'll let you know how it runs.

Vince

pd

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2013, 03:47:13 PM »
Very nice , Vince .

Me thinks Vince kinda likes a few older things . ;)
Goes around , Comes around . :)

Vince

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 04:47:50 PM »
PD,

You're right, my interests are varied but the common theme is its usually old. Old radios, motorbikes, bicycles, cars, etc. The good news though is my wife enjoys some of these same things so she lets me pursue my passion. Her only concern is we are running out of room downstairs. Several of my antique bikes will be moving upstairs as we've been redoing our upstairs family room.

I'll post a few more picture when I'm done.

Thanks to all of you for your interest. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts on this website. It's nice when people from across the country can share their experiences and things that they have in common. Lets keep this website alive.

Vince

pd

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2013, 07:19:27 PM »
"my interests are varied but the common theme is its usually old."

A man could have worse pursuits .

" Lets keep this website alive."

Very good idea. :)

Couldn't you simply build a bike wing off the lower floor ? Nice french doors for easy in and out , maybe a fireplace for a bit of the outdoors ... I'm kidding , but it sounds good . :)

I recall running out of room when we lived in our house , but , I always seemed to find a cubby for one more thing . ;)

Downsizing was a real challenge when we moved into our Monaco . About three months of sales and a lot of donations .
Amazing how much can be accumulated during 15 years ...
Goes around , Comes around . :)