Author Topic: New Old Member!  (Read 1592 times)

Scottrodder1

• View Profile
    • Email
New Old Member!
« on: November 08, 2013, 09:29:45 AM »
Hello Servi-(ists),
Just wanted to say hello and I hope you see my User name and/or real name (Scott Lauderdale) in the "in box" of your computers often.

Quick and Dirty overview:
I have been restoring and doing the Buy sell two step for at least 30 years and appreciate a good deal either selling it or, buying it.  Love classic and antique racing vehicles regardless of the number of wheels. Have raced pretty much anything I can get me hands on, dirt and pavement, oval and (preferred) road race.  It's shifter karts for the time being...get a chance, try one on, you will be hooked immediately. 100% success rate of those I have taken to our track!

Please check out the FOR SALE/CLASSIFIED  area to see the mid-late 50's roller I have for sale. Any help on the particulars (year, model) would be appreciated. I looked in all the usual spots and can locate no identification data what so ever. As you will note, over half the parts are new as I started with frame,forks,seat pan, bars and triple clamp (four bolt handle bar holder component) no clue what the actual name of that 1/4" hunk of bent metal is actually called.  Have all the stock springs and I bought a tank for "the man" himself (you all know who I mean). All the good stuff is original.  As an aside, I can get good prices on seat pans and wheels in any configuration.  Enough sales pitch, see my add when you get a chance. I will get it lit w/pics asap.

I may be a decent resource for any of you who need info on specific vehicles, Tote-Gotes, mini's, karts and cycles of strange origin. I can usually help you ID them and give an idea of the going prices.  Don't hesitate to send me a note to: scottrodder1@gmail.com  Put something in the subject line so I know you are a friend of this site. I get a ton of BS mail and ridiculous offers (like all of you have) likely because I offer items for sale now and again.  Especially "Man Cave" stuff, brings out the Nuts!

Again, hello and thanks for taking the time to hear my life story...I hope that's not all it's going to be!

Scott Lauderdale
Stockton, CA
scottrodder1@gmail.com
Remember, "Anything worth killing, Is worth over-killing"   (scl 1985)

pd

• View Profile
Re: New Old Member!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 11:53:34 AM »
Welcome Scott . :)
Goes around , Comes around . :)

Bruce

• View Profile
Re: New Old Member!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 03:18:10 PM »
Where's the ad?

butch27