Author Topic: Another Wollard item on ebay  (Read 1274 times)

Mike Sal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Another Wollard item on ebay
« on: February 10, 2013, 05:50:11 PM »
I see that frame 10395 has now shown up on ebay.  It had a crankcase attached to it at the Wollard auction, but the seller must have removed it.  He doesn't seem to have it listed yet.
Mike Sal

Mike Sal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Another Wollard item on ebay
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 05:41:24 PM »
I see lots more Wollard auction parts on ebay.  The guy selling the partial bikes seems to be doing well on his investment.

It appears the guy in Michigan is breaking up a complete bike (with alternate motor) & selling it a piece at a time.  I wrote to him & asked for any serial number info.
Mike Sal

oil-lamp

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 08:58:35 AM »
I've never seen any out of Mich. The only ones I see are in Florida I must not be searching right.  :'(

Mike Sal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 10:36:32 AM »
I can't access ebay from work, but if you search "simplex motorbike", you'll see an auction for a front wheel with brake & it's still mounted on the complete bike.  It shows it to be located in michigan.

Come to think of it, we should ask the guy for a close up picture of the hand lever.....we were wondering what they looked like a short while back....
Mike Sal

oil-lamp

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 11:02:00 AM »
Ok I'm glad I miss that one 350.00 for that and the tire doesn't come with it. No Thanks. I did see someone put a bid on one of those frames that came from there. Let me look I may still have the break lever that came off my Father's bike at the house I will see later today.  8)

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 11:04:45 AM »
That is not from Gary's auction.  That has been listed on and off for a year now!  I think it is a little overpriced.
Rick

illMATTic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 11:51:08 AM »
That front wheel is at an "antique" shop in Ferndale. I lived up the road a while back. He is way out of line on everything he has.