Author Topic: Simplex reproduction decals  (Read 2486 times)

Sonrisers

• View Profile
    • www.elegantoakandmore.com
    • Email
Simplex reproduction decals
« on: March 27, 2014, 08:43:32 PM »
I have some Sportsman tank decals that my wife and I reproduced. We have 2 red pr left but can have other background colors printed as well. These are not "water slide" decals, they are printed on a quality "air release" vinyl, so they don't have the air bubbles you get from regular vinyl, (same kind of vinyl that is used to wrap vehicles), and are laminated to protect from sun damage. They are thicker than regular decals, but will last a long time without fading. $30 pr plus shipping.

We also reproduced a speedometer back plate decal, pictured is a mock up of the decal in black and white, but if there was enough interest, we could print these in different colors as well. $8 plus shipping.
 If anybody is looking to reproduce any decals, or even want something custom made up, let me know and I'll see what we can do. Portland is just around the corner.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Simplex reproduction decals
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 04:20:19 AM »
Looking good James!  I am leaning towards the Blue for my bike.  How about a little how to on the install of this type of vinyl?
Rick

dw1973

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 05:37:39 AM »
I need Servicycle decals for a 52 and 58.

Dave

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 05:46:45 AM »
Bill Erickson had the 1952 decals available on his site.  I don't know if he still has any left, but I would send him an email and ask.  Wayne has the Simplex Automatic ones available.
Rick

Sonrisers

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 08:20:13 PM »
Portland is just around the corner...we are gonna print up another batch of bumper stickers with the winged logo and the forum web site on them. Anyone interested can order them for $5 ea plus shipping, or anyone going to Portland can stop by the kettle korn stand and get a free one and also a free bag of kettle korn. We are also gonna try to make up some vinyl things to sell at Portland like Simplex street signs, Simplex parking signs. Anyone got any catchy "Simplex sayings" or ideas, let me know. We have reproduced the Sportsman decal as shown above and can also print the Simplex Automatic decal, and the winged Logo if anybody is needing tank decals.

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 12:34:46 PM »
Sonrisers sent me new lettering for my trailer several months back.  I finally got around to removing the old black letters, which didn't show up and replaced them with the white ones. Thanks James!
Rick

Sonrisers

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 06:27:23 PM »
NEW YORK CITY....GET A ROPE! lol Looks good Rick, can't wait til Portland.

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 05:57:45 AM »
NEW YORK CITY....GET A ROPE! lol Looks good Rick, can't wait til Portland.

I'm no city slicker!  or, as we call the here on the East End of Long Island,  Citiots!  LOL
Rick