Author Topic: Bob Legron  (Read 1042 times)

mike montgomery

• View Profile
    • Email
Bob Legron
« on: February 23, 2014, 05:35:37 PM »
Hi folks, I had a call from Bob this afternoon. He had a fall last Sunday while dealing with his tractor in the snow.  As a result his hip was broken.  Surgery was done, and he now has two permanent pins in his hip.  He was transferred to a step down unit a couple of days ago, and is making good progress.  Please keep Bob in your thoughts and prayers. Mike

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bob Legron
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 06:08:09 PM »
I hope he heals quickly.  I am looking forward to visiting with him at Portland again this year.  Mike, are you going this year?
Rick

Mike Sal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 06:08:56 PM »
If anyone wants to send Bob a card, his address (per the VMBC roster) is:

Bob Legron
3561 S. SR 231
Tiffin, OH  44883

Mike Sal

mike montgomery

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 07:56:49 PM »
I imagine that Bob would appreciate a card.  He is one of the nicest guys - EVER!!!!!  Rick, I would surely like to go to Portland.  I wish someone from my area (gulf coast) was going- I'll chat it up and see if I find some interest. Mike

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 09:53:56 AM »
Mike, any update on Bob?   How is he feeling?  Will he be recovered enough to come to Portland this summer?
Rick

mike montgomery

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 12:07:50 PM »
As a matter of fact, I talked with Bob yesterday.  He is at home now, and is improving every week.  He walks with a walker and receives physical therapy once a week.  He has cut his medication for pain management by 50%.  He appreciates the contacts that many of you have made from this list.  He DOES plan to go to Portland this summer!!! At age 81 (I believe), he is doing great!!!!!!!!! Mike