Author Topic: Tires on Ebay  (Read 1003 times)

Mike Sal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tires on Ebay
« on: February 16, 2014, 09:40:22 AM »
I just noticed that Summit Racing is now listing our tires on ebay.  $126.00 & free shipping.  These are the tires that Coker reproduced after being badgered by Gary Wollard some years ago.
MikeSal

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tires on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 09:48:04 AM »
I just noticed that Summit Racing is now listing our tires on ebay.  $126.00 & free shipping.  These are the tires that Coker reproduced after being badgered by Gary Wollard some years ago.
MikeSal

Summit has had these for a long time.  That is the same price as Wayne gets, I believe.

From what I understand, Gary was only 1 of 3 people that made the Coker reproduction happen.  I know Wayne was one of the people who put up the money for the mold to be made, along with Gary and possibly Norm Burton.
Rick

Mike Sal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 09:58:08 AM »
I had been holding back from ordering from Summit due to the shipping plus "extra handling" charge they wanted to tack on.  The free shipping on ebay swayed me to order just before posting this to our site.

I couldn't find a way to order more than one tire at a time, so I bought the first one, thinking I'd just make a second purchase......but, now the ad is gone.  I guess we'll have to wait & see if they post some more.  How much does Wayne charge for them?
Mike Sal

Ricks

• Administrator
  • 1953 Automatic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 10:11:04 AM »
 How much does Wayne charge for them?
Mike Sal

Look at the post just above yours!  LOL
Rick